I’m a free software enthusiast and here you’ll find my writings about self-hosting your personal services, programming in general and hobbyist game programming in particular and all other kinds of topics that matter to me.
- Switching to letsencrypt: Experiences with the closed beta program
- How to rewrite and forward .*/index.html to .*/ with nginx and Apache
- SSH Tips & Tricks: On killing & multiplexing Sessions, and checking Host Keys
- Der Beginn von Freifunk Karlsruhe
- CAcert certificates everywhere!
- How to tunnel IPv4 internet through tinc
- Brace your bonsai, winter is there!
- How to set up a small tinc VPN using IPv6 payloads over IPv4 and iproute2